Pages

Thursday, November 16, 2017

Lockdown film

This film were planned and produced by Naima. Rose & Nadia.
The actors in the film were: Miss Siale, Miss Bowmar, Evelyn and Alfonzo.


Description of the film by Rose
Since Glen Taylor School joined Manaiakalani this year, we got to create films. I made a film with Naima, Nadia & Alfonzo. Our film is about A girl and boy who are very different and they dislike each other but after a scary lock down occurs and they help each other to survive. They learn to accept each others differences and become friends. 



x

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora,
    This film made me laugh but it really showed reality. It made me laugh because of how it is so true and how you see kids acting like Gregory everyday. Next time a suggestion is not include ‘your mum’ . Other than that your film was fabulous and I can’t wait to see what you produce next year.
    From Anika

    ReplyDelete

I like your blog post because......
I would like to try this because......


Thank you for leaving a thoughtful, helpful and positive comment.