Pages

Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Aboriginal Art

BOOGIE logo effect. Colorful text effects in various flavors. Customize your own text here: https://www.textGiraffe.com/logos/boogie/

BOOGIE logo effect. Colorful text effects in various flavors. Customize your own text here: https://www.textGiraffe.com/logos/boogie/

This term our Senior syndicate decided to do something new! Our focus for the term is Art, so we have taken different art forms and decided to teach our class for 4 sessions and then take on the next class until we have taught all 3 classes. 

I have chosen to do Visual Art and to teach my class about Aboriginal dot art. 

We learnt about the history of this incredible art and we tried our own aswell. 

Here are some of the finished products.





3 comments:

  1. you guys must have worked very hard

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow room 13 you guys art are impressive and so lovey one day I hope I could paint like that๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

    ReplyDelete

I like your blog post because......
I would like to try this because......


Thank you for leaving a thoughtful, helpful and positive comment.